Suggestion I decided to do a few calculations

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Smarthuiyuan, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Smarthuiyuan

Smarthuiyuan New Member

Caught Pokémon:
    All right, I've been working toward the pursuit cape for approximately 2.5 years now and I constantly get told they're really easy to get. Much simpler and quicker than many, or even all 99 abilities, based upon the person telling me. I got told that today, and I was quite bored, so I decided to RS gold do a few calculations. Simply adding up the good skill requirements that you need, in regards to 11,492,440 experience. That is just equivalent of just below level 98 in any one skill. But wait a minute, there is a level 85 battle requirement too. The skill requirements only say 40 assault, 65 defense, 69 strength, 55 prayer, 75 magical, 75 ranged, and 41 summoning. To receive 85 combat, you need to bulge attack and hp to 60 and 61. That brings the total minimum xp into 12,030,092.

But wait, there's more. To be reasonable, in case you have 65 defense and 69 strength and 75 triumphed, you're likely going to have zero less than 65 assault and 70-75 hp (depending on how you train). That brings the likely total to between 12,641,117 and 13,113,911. That's still just level 89, and you are going to have a real tough time getting the pursuit cape at that level. It's likely to receive it at this level, though, so we'll leave it and give ourselves a conservative estimate.

Recall a 99 in almost any ability is 13,034,431 xp. I contend that the training for a pursuit cape is as hard as most 99's. Quite somewhat tougher even, if you believe that the majority of that training is at the lower levels. Compare it to training to 99 range in f2p. It is much, much more difficult to get 13M xp with no advantages of items that open up at higher levels that manhood skillers so frequently take for granted. No, you have to really do the quests! Let us do a rough estimate a second. There are 159 quests, they likely take an average of an hour each if using a guide (they do to me anyhow ). Even when you're a diehard RuneScape player and play 4 hours a day 7 days a week, it'll still take you 5 months and 5 days to cheap RuneScape gold complete all of them. Now assume an average of 10 minutes between each one to get prepared for the quest, that bumps it around 6 months and 5 days. Just doing the quests after you have all the training done takes longer than fletching or cooking! That actually makes it seem shorter than it truly is. If you're more like me, and perform about 7 hours each week, it's going take 26 weeks and 4 times, or about 5.5 months.